The long road to a finished Davrian Mk 7

The long road to a finished Davrian Mk7

A few years ago, I started to work on the car again - first there was a lot of work put into repairing the body, then the new bodyparts and the paintwork.

My aim is to have it ready for racing, but I have not made a time table - it have to take the time it takes to get it ready.....



Sunday, January 30, 2011

New paint !!

I left the car to the paint shop - we made an agrement that it was not urgent to have it painted - it would take as much time as needed....
I had put at lot of thoughts into what colour to choose  - first I decided to choose a light colour, a darker one would show uneven areas more. A lot of mk7's were white at the time, mine had been white, blue and then red. In the end I choose a colour from Lotus called Burnt Orange. A nice (and expensive) 2 tone orange colour.....

No comments:

Post a Comment