The long road to a finished Davrian Mk 7

The long road to a finished Davrian Mk7

A few years ago, I started to work on the car again - first there was a lot of work put into repairing the body, then the new bodyparts and the paintwork.

My aim is to have it ready for racing, but I have not made a time table - it have to take the time it takes to get it ready.....



Sunday, February 13, 2011

but the diff is not under control - this is a Jack Knight diff that I think is worn out. The plan was just to buy a new diff but it was not so easy - I also need to buy new final drive, new output shafts, new drive shafts (The Davrian has Mini pre pot inner joints and no one can supply output shafts for that model) - and the drive shaft is special Mini in one end and Hillman Imp in the other end - so I would need new Mini drive shafts a the inner part of the Imp shafts...... or find spare parts for the original diff........not so easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment