The long road to a finished Davrian Mk 7

The long road to a finished Davrian Mk7

A few years ago, I started to work on the car again - first there was a lot of work put into repairing the body, then the new bodyparts and the paintwork.

My aim is to have it ready for racing, but I have not made a time table - it have to take the time it takes to get it ready.....



Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pilbeam MP62

I bought a Pilbeam MP62 in the beginning of 2013 - an extremely exciting sprint single seater - 318 braked horsepower and a total weight of 455 kilos with wider tyres than an F1 - quick is not the right word... The problem for the Davrian is that the new racer will take up my free time, so there will be even more delays in this project... sadly....

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Are you aware of the Davrian Mk 7 driven by Chris Griffiths in the UK. I've just been talking to him and he'd like to get in touch with you but cannot find an email or phone number.

    He thinks he's got the "sister" car to yours.
    All the best,
    Neale

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the chassis number of your MP62 so I can add you to the list of owners and what engine is in it?

    regards

    John Brown

    ReplyDelete